4 weeks ago
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Gays and Marriage
I frankly dont care about both. But I had to blog about it because of the controversy created by the Miss USA pagent. Miss California is at the center of this controversy and for people who don't know, check out this link. The question was "Do you think all the states should legalise gay marriage?". And the answer by the contestant apparently cost her the title. This question came from an openly gay man, from a panel that had two other openly gay people and ofcourse, I believe everyone associated with the pagent is gay. If Perez Hilton really wanted her to say that all the states should legalise gay marriage, he should have framed the question as "Do I think all the states...". He asked her what she thought and she gave him a straight (pun totally intended) answer. Infact, many people from the panel have stated on record that her answer cost her the title. I believe there was discrimination on the show and that she should sue the organisers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment