The reason Im writing this post is because i dunno wut to write in a blog and right now im totally bored. Also I dont like the stereotypical profile pages because you dont get to write what u want. u r forced to provide information that the website wants you to. The are a lots of things I wish people write on the profile and not jus their age and their relationship status.
The real about me starts here. As my blog title suggests, I really dont stick to one topic. I scribble the thoughts that run into my mind. I was born in Chennai, India and practically spent the better half of my life there. I have also lived in coimbatore for around 7 years. I like both those cities equally and even though its been around a decade since I've been to coimbatore, I still remember the places. Im a engineering graduate ( pfffff...whos not one these days.) and right now Im pursuing my masters in chicago.
Im also a heavy "orkut" user. Believe me when i say this.tht networking site is addictive.damn..i'm so hooked onto it that if u send me a scrap, u can assured of a reply within 5 mins!! I spend half my day checking my scraps and going thru others scrap books(i know.. i know..u think im a loser and a real bad one at tht..but dont worry..u r not the only one..sometimes I really think im a loser too). There was one wierd thing that I saw yday on one of my friends scrap books. there was only one scrap in his book and it was written by the same guy(a big loser.i mean..im totally jobless but i dont ever scrap in my own scrap book). it sed " These scraps are meant for me.. u r not supposed to read it". C'mon.. its a damned public profile and its a networking site.. If u care so much for your privacy, why in the world wud u even sign up for a networking site and list ur profile to be public?? Also i despise people on orkut who dont put their pictures and also dont put their names.. and the worst thing is that they send a scrap which goes something like this "hey..do u remember me?? we used to study together in school"..how are u supposed to remember someone who doesnt hav a proper name or a picture on their profile??damn those people. And also people who pretend to be some celebrity. C'mon. you cant be that jobless. And guess wut. There are some idiots who send friend requests and scraps to those profiles believing them to be the real. How stupider can u get? Now If you happen to go through my profile, Im sure u'll me this. Havent u added a "T Rajendar" on your profile?" Thats a different matter cos I know who created that profile.
Damn. I really keep rambling. Lemme jus sign off for now. I had a lot of things on my mind when I started to write this blog. But as soon as I started about orkut, everything went blank. That thing IS addictive.
Also, I use a lot of expletives (probably not in this blog, but I usually do). Forgive me if it offends u.
Ciao.
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
Pretty intresentin review on orkut dude!!!
- Girish
Post a Comment