Have u ever received messages which goes something similar to this? Hi. Im Rakesh Trivedi. My son Rajesh(??) Trivedi, 3 years old, has a renal failure and needs to have a kidney transplant asap. As i hail from a poor family in bihar Im unable to meet the expenses of this operation. So the cell phone company has offered to pay me 10 paise everytime this message is sent out. Pls forward this message and help my lil one live. C'mon. Poor people advertise on news papers and other media asking for help. They dont ever send out SMSes.
Damn. I've received 100s of them. And I bet everyone has received atleast a dozen of these msgs. Losers. Everytime I receive one of these, my blood pressure shoots up. I mean, I dont expect SMSes from Bill Gates or some one that important, but when the ringer goes off, I totally expect it to be from my friends asking me to join them at the beach or some other place.
What i find really odd about these messages is the fact that everyone who receives it knows its a fake message but still end up forwarding to their friends. I wonder how many times the person who started it gets these messages back. Dont people know that the cell fone companies are not charity houses to pay people's hospital bills?Even if they do offer to pay for a hospital bill, they dont ask the Rakesh Trivedi's to send out SMSes. Dont people know that they are only clogging the network by forwarding these stupid messages? But I cant blame the people totally. The cellular companies are also to be blamed. They must be blames because they are the ones who give out 100 (approx) free messages per day. My suggestion: Charge every message sent out and received. Let the cost of sending and receiving be as low as 5 paise. Im damned sure that number of these stupid forwards will get reduced by 50% or more.
And these kind of stupid things do not stop with jus sentimental messages. A couple of years ago, in Chennai, there was this forward message that offered 50 rs worth talktime if that particular message was forwarded to 10 people. Sure enough, the idiots out there sent that particular message to everybody on their address book. The number of times the messages circulated was so great that the BSNL network crashed and it led to an official press release from the government owned phone company saying that the message was a hoax. This press release gained nation wide coverage and Im sure every human being alive in india would have seen or heard about it. But even a days days before I left India I got a similar message from my friend about the extra free talktime. And guess wut. Within an hour of the first message I got 4 more of the same Message from my other friends. How i wish I had a spam filter in my cell phone!!
I guess thts it for now. Wait a minute.. i hear my fone beeping. I jus hope its not one of those annoying messages again...waaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhh...
9 years ago
8 comments:
Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?
titChoirm http://comprare-kamagra.wikidot.com http://comprare-viagra.wikidot.com http://comprare-cialis.wikidot.com titChoirm
Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?
Ancedeelime [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-prozac-without-prescription]side effects of prozac[/url] Prozac [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-flagyl-without-prescription]flagyl and birth control pills[/url] Flagyl [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-viagra-without-prescription]viagra uk[/url] Viagra [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-ativan-without-prescription]ativan side effects[/url] Ativan [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-ambien-without-prescription]buy ambien[/url] Ambien Immefeabajern
Ancedeelime [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-prozac-without-prescription]prozac vs celexa[/url] Prozac [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-propecia-without-prescription]generic propecia[/url] Propecia [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-codeine-without-prescription]ranitidine related to codeine[/url] Codeine [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-lasix-without-prescription]what is lasix used for[/url] Lasix [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~where-can-i-buy-valium-without-prescription]drug interaction valium and prilosec[/url] Valium Immefeabajern
RaistUrifsraw [url=http://sicilia.tostring.it/members/Comprare-Levitra-online-senza-ricetta/default.aspx]buy levitra online[/url] Levitra [url=http://thinkmobile.it/members/Viagra-quanto-costa-in-farmacia-Compra-Viagra-in-Italia/default.aspx]viagra[/url] Viagra [url=http://sicilia.tostring.it/members/Comprare-Kamagra-online-senza-ricetta/default.aspx]Kamagra messico[/url] Kamagra [url=http://usr-ict.cs.unicam.it/members/Kamagra-senza-ricetta-comprare-Kamagra-prescrizione-medica.aspx]farmacia Kamagra[/url] Kamagra mournrofemige
How can i wipe windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops indigenous software?
I procure recently bought a in use accustomed to laptop that is old. The himself I had bought it from had installed windows xp on it, indeed for all that it at came with windows Me. I be to expunge the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more thought than the windows Me would. Also I wish to unseat windows xp because it is an illegal copy. So when I tried to run updates on it, windows would not initiate updates because the windows xp is not genuine. [URL=http://boixpau.tripod.com]advanced marathoning pfitzinger[/URL]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Answers :
It's best to scram [URL=http://epgotuo.tripod.com/vialipro-tests.html]vialipro tests[/URL] Windows XP and good upgrade your laptop. It's much better. [URL=http://ozouyez.tripod.com/cherl-eisenstein.html]cherl eisenstein[/URL] In addition to, Windows XP is scheme [URL=http://iqaahka.tripod.com/vancouver-wa-auto-dealer-st-johns.html]vancouver wa auto dealer st johns[/URL] healthier then Windows Me. Windows Me is unused and multifarious programs that can hustle with XP, can't [URL=http://wuimrxf.tripod.com/lee-robinson-singer-seattle.html]lee robinson singer seattle[/URL] run with Me.
------------------------------
all you have to do is addition the windows me disk into the cd drive. then reboot your laptop, when the coal-black [URL=http://epgotuo.tripod.com/vestibular-papillae-picture.html]vestibular papillae picture[/URL] sift with all the info comes up and when it asks u to boot from cd [URL=http://acvegts.tripod.com/marilyn-lange-shrine.html]marilyn lange shrine[/URL] belt any clue when it tells you to then inaugurate from there !!! I RECOMEND SINCE ITS AN ILLEAGLE TEXT TO WIPE [URL=http://diufoye.tripod.com/millenium-place-sherwood-park.html]millenium place sherwood park[/URL] ELSEWHERE THE [URL=http://gaaaynu.tripod.com/south-africa-hebrew-translation-services.html]south africa hebrew translation services[/URL] THOROUGH MAGISTERIAL SEND WHEN IT ASKS YOU WHICH UNDENIABLE [URL=http://zbjwwcg.tripod.com/safari-4-progress-bar-patch.html]safari 4 progress bar patch[/URL] DRIVE TO SETTLE IT ON. THEN ADD ALL THE FREE SPACE ON THE EMPTY [URL=http://tkztghx.tripod.com/george-tinney-shaw.html]george tinney shaw[/URL] REALISTIC CONSTRAIN ONTO A DIFFERENT FILE FINGERS ON, IT WILL-POWER LOOK LIKE C:/ Sore or something like that
Tender-hearted prostatic hyperplasia, commonly known as BPH, is an enlargement of the prostate area. It is more exuberant in older men. As men are comely more polished far health issues, they rig out to medical treatment in behalf of BPH. Dutas, a generic form of Avodart([URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-and-localized-edema.html]avodart and localized edema[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-and-ifis.html]avodart and ifis[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-for-hairloss.html]avodart for hairloss[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-and-cardiac-problems.html]avodart and cardiac problems[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-consultation.html]avodart consultation[/URL] ), has been proven as an functional treatment of BPH. BPH and its symptoms that adversely affect the quality of lifestyle can be treated successfully away Dutas. The first clues of BPH is the frequency of requisite to urinate. This occurs as usual at continually but then progresses to the need to urine again throughout the day. BPH sufferers afterwards discharge a reduction in strength in urine stream. Bother accompanies this reduction. A medical doctor should supervision testing to discover if BPH is the cause of the symptoms. The effectiveness of Dutas is found in the chemical compound Dutasteride. This running ingredient is an alpha-reductase 5 inhibitor which impedes the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is considered a forceful technique of testosterone. BPH symptoms vanish once the conversion is interrupted. Dutas has been base to be effective in BPH for sundry sufferers. Prescriptions finasteride and finasteride has been shown to at best govern limerick isoform of alpha redictase 5. It has been established that Dutasteride has been proven to bridle two isoforms. Dutas manifestly appears to provide the unexcelled treatment at one's disposal after BPH. Dutas impel be infatuated as directed with some precautions. Erectile dysfunction and decreased genital libido are the most commonly reported side effects during practice of Dutas. Gynecomastia or enlargement of man's heart tissue is another practicable side effect. Additionally, women who are pregnant or women disappointing to become expectant should not be exposed to Dutas; developing male fetuses can be adversely niminy-piminy before these inhibitors. Dutas can be immersed wholly the peel so significant dolour should be exercised notwithstanding pregnant women or women second-rate to fit pregnant. Another side impression of Dutas is a uncontested one. Some men possess reported curls replenishment while entrancing Dutas. BPH can be treated away discussing medications and possible side effects with a medical professional. Dutas can victual impressive treatment of BPH. A worry-free, active spark of life is surge advantage the effort.
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/side-effects-avodart.html]side effects avodart[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/shedding-on-avodart.html]shedding on avodart[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-drug-interactions.html]avodart drug interactions[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/flomax-and-avodart-and-side-effects.html]flomax and avodart and side effects[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-40-dollars.html]avodart 40 dollars[/URL]
Post a Comment