Friday, September 19, 2008

Milestone

Facts:
  1. Number of days I've worked at M, Inc. (Incl Today): 101
  2. Number of days I've been to M: 69
  3. Personal Holidays (??): 1
  4. Paid time off: Almost 60 days
  5. Number of days I've done some work: Very very less
  6. New found passion at M: Reading blogs and Non-Fiction books
  7. Number of blogs that I've written since i joined M: 34
  8. Number of blogs written before I joined M: 24
  9. Number of job openings I applied to since I joined M: 100s
  10. Number of Interview calls: 1
  11. Number of days my manager was on Vacation: approx 15 days
  12. Number of times we had lunch at "I'm Siam" and "Pita Inn": 10
  13. Average time spent on each of those lunches: 90 mins
  14. Number of weekly meetings cancelled: 5 (out of a possible 15!)

And now, I'm quitting!

2 comments:

Kaushik said...

Aaga motham kaasu vaangi vetti pozhudhu pokkindu irundhirukke...ippo puriyardhu da, yen M indha nelamai'la irukku'nu.

Arvind said...

dei.. adhu oor arinja vishyam aache da.. yaarkitta venum naalum ketu paar, ennoda pugazh thaan paaduvaanga.. :D