"To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" - Newton's third law of motion. I never really understood this (as is the case with every other law!) with the kind of explanations that our teachers gave us in school. They gave us some highly technical explanations like "when you try to push a box, the box exerts an equal force in the direction opposite”. I don’t know about others, but I have a very thick skull and I refuse to believe that the box is pushing you back. But I got the proof today. Not in the exact scientific sense, but this was something that made me believe that force is not always in one direction. The proof – I had the worst day at office today. Nothing was going right, I couldn’t get anything to work and I can honestly say that this was the worst day ever. But to compensate that, we had the best food. Thai Lunch and Indian Dinner! Yay! Equilibrium has been maintained!
3 comments:
Action = Bad/Worst (Shit) day at Office.
Opposite Reaction = Amazing Food.
Pressing Further...
If Action = Amazing Food,
Opposite Reaction = {Remove 'day' from previous action}
???
:D
haha.. true true..
u my friend are goin to experience the very little known Newtons 4th Law of loose motion...
Post a Comment