Been a real long time since I posted something here. So, here goes. Needless to say, (and a point Ive stressed many times), I dont hav anything to keep me occupied these days other than orkut. Came across a real interesting profile. And this is wut the individual had written on the "Ideal Match" part of her profile. Pretty Interesting stuff guys. Dont miss it.
[Copy-pasting the entire stuff here]
"IDEAL MATCH -
aaahhh ! here it comes again... Ok now listen carefully - you cant be a jerk , you cant have a moustache , you cant have a beard, you should cut your nails every 5 days, you should be more broad minded than the most broad minded man on earth , you cant be a male chauvinist pig (yes - thats what they are - and thats what they deserve to be called), you cant have anything against homosexuals - you should think it is all about the choices people choose to make, you should buy me flowers and make we feel like a princess, you should cherish me and feel I am the best thing that has happened to you, you should buy me candyfloss, you cant be dumb and stupid - you have to be smart, intelligent and independent and have intellectual conversations with me, you cant have a supersize ego - you have to apologise if you know you are wrong (the kiss and makeup bit is v important), should know the meaning of 'cant stray', shouldnt be too organized,cant be a spoilsport, cant have emotional hangups, cant be a drug addict ! "
I went thru her complete profile and also her album. Apparently, this female has a notion that only one person in a family can have facial hair!! I mean, I can agree with these above "requirements" if she were Rachel Specter or Catherine Zeta Jones. Good luck finding a partner girl.
So, the word of the day "JERK".
No comments:
Post a Comment