Friday, August 17, 2007

SUMMER

Blogging after a long time again. Wow!! What a summer it has been. This has been the most interesting summer ever in my life. The past 15 weeks has been the most ridiculous period ever. The vacations started on may 10th and I had been to California for 5 weeks, which was pretty interesting. I then came back to Chicago when I had absolutely all the time in the world for 8 weeks and absolutely nothing to do. In those eight weeks, I pretty much saw every movie that came out in the theaters. I’m listing them out all the movies I’ve seen this summer here and a one line review for each of them.

Spiderman 3 – Ok for a comic book adaptation
Knocked Up – Hilarious in the first half, not so much in the latter half.
Oceans 13 – Lived up to its brand image
Fantastic Four – Good time pass
Evan Almighty – Not as good as its predecessor
License to Wed – Boring
Live free or die hard – Awesome!!
Transformers – Average
No Reservations – THE most depressing movie
I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry – Neat
The Bourne Ultimatum – Beautiful
Rush Hour 3 – Best movie of the Summer!!

And it was only the last couple of weeks that I got busy. I was volunteering for my school’s International Center and then got a job there. Finally!!

No comments: