OK, its been a while since I was assigned some work at office and I've been reading a lot of blogs and forums on orkut/facebook. I had nothing going on today and as usual, i was browsing through some communities on facebook when I saw a community called "The Iyer-Iyengar Network". Ofcourse, I had to see what was being discussed on their forum. I came across one topic which caught my eye. It had approximately 175 posts. I realise how vetti I was only wen I finished reading all the posts and looked at the time. It took me 30 minutes flat to read the entire thing and guess what the topic was? "Thayir Sadam + what pickle makes the best combo?" LOL. Man, people have so many different views of Thayir Sadam and pickle!
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
Ada paavi...ada paavi...idhu araajagam.
1. Andha maadhiri oru topic'u.
2. Adhukku 175 posts'u.
3. Adha ellathayum padicha neenu'u.
4. Adha padichadhoda niruthikkaama blog panninadhu.
5. Idha naan oru maasathukkapparam padichu comment adikkardhu.
Enna ulagamada idhu?
Post a Comment