Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pets

I've never been a fan of pets in the house. Whats the deal with people rearing animals at home? God knows how humans co-exist with animals under the same roof. I don't even like fishes in my home let alone a bigger animal like a dog or a cat.

The reason Im not a big fan is because I've had a not so good history with pets. Not my pet, but other people's pet. My aunt had a bowl of fishes at home, because they believed that having fishes bought them luck. It might have bought them luck, but the fishes themselves weren;t so lucky. As it is, its painful to watch those little fishes swim inside the glass bowls. Not only will the living room stink of the fishes plus saline water, every week atleast one of them would die. They would throw out the fish and they had to explain to their kid son what happened. How aweful.

Also, I've never been a big fan of dogs. Not because I was bitten by one when I was in the 7th grade, but because they take up space,salivate on you, irritate people with their barking, having to feed them etc.. However, I saw something this morning which made me swear to myself that I will never have a dog at home. it was really early morning when I started for work. And I saw a guy cleaning up the mess the dog had made on the sidewalk. Gawd, why would you ever want to clean up after a dog has done its business and that too in the morning? Is it really worth having a dog?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see....So damaging my name in blogosphere..........hmmm...dei...wht is this?