I guess some of you might be wondering why I hadn’t written anything over the weekend. And some of you must be relieved that I didn’t write. Im back with this post. I didn’t write because I didn’t know what to write about. And I wasn’t about to write one today too. But over this weekend, I got a mail from one of my friends pointing out a couple of flaws(actually more than a couple but as of now, I could find the answers to only a couple of them) on my blog. And Thanks to that mail, I’ve got a topic to write on. I’m not going to post the entire mail here either. Actually that mail had a lot of valid points which I hadn’t thought about before. I’ll copy parts of that email here and try to answer the issues raised,
“The cricket stuff was ok ...( to be frank a little boring for me )”
He He. This entire blog is to bore the crap out of everybody reading it. I guess I’ve achieved my goal!!
“Then ur views on the V day ..."I believe they like the statement “no publicity is bad publicity”.One small piece of advice for these people.Most of these “youngsters” are eligible to vote!! "in ur previous posting"U can always stay at home watch some tv or take your family for a group outing or something.Why waste your precious time on something that just isn’t worth.As for me, I didnt vote. U'd say, it ur duty to vote. I didn’t give a crap."c the two diff stuff u've put !!!!!”
Got smacked down the middle. Ouch. That hurts. But I thought a lot about those two points. The only answer I could come up with is this. The job of a politician is to govern. And not to stop people from celebrating Valentine’s Day. This is the reason why I felt voting for such people is worthless. Im not saying “Never vote”. I’m saying, don’t vote if you cant find worthy people. I’m not sure if I’m convincing enough, but that’s all I can say here. I can’t think of anything else!!
The third point that was raised goes like this
u get so tensed eh ?!! and stop giving 100 messages free?.. hello didn’t u use them when u werehere?? Don’t u have tat facility there?? After going there u want everything to be charged but when u were here u wanted them free ... hmmm.
Damn. I never thought people would find this out. Yeah, I used up all the free messages that I got when I was there. But Basically, I never used them for forwarding those stupid messages. Of course I sent out wishes during festivals and lots of stupid (Mokkai) jokes, but I never sent out those bullshit forward messages. And yeah, this is also a story of the fox and the sour grapes. We don’t get free SMS here. Worse, I’ve never seen people sending text messages except us Indians. I guess SMS runs in our blood!!
That’s about it for this post. I hope I’ve bored you enough!!
“The cricket stuff was ok ...( to be frank a little boring for me )”
He He. This entire blog is to bore the crap out of everybody reading it. I guess I’ve achieved my goal!!
“Then ur views on the V day ..."I believe they like the statement “no publicity is bad publicity”.One small piece of advice for these people.Most of these “youngsters” are eligible to vote!! "in ur previous posting"U can always stay at home watch some tv or take your family for a group outing or something.Why waste your precious time on something that just isn’t worth.As for me, I didnt vote. U'd say, it ur duty to vote. I didn’t give a crap."c the two diff stuff u've put !!!!!”
Got smacked down the middle. Ouch. That hurts. But I thought a lot about those two points. The only answer I could come up with is this. The job of a politician is to govern. And not to stop people from celebrating Valentine’s Day. This is the reason why I felt voting for such people is worthless. Im not saying “Never vote”. I’m saying, don’t vote if you cant find worthy people. I’m not sure if I’m convincing enough, but that’s all I can say here. I can’t think of anything else!!
The third point that was raised goes like this
u get so tensed eh ?!! and stop giving 100 messages free?.. hello didn’t u use them when u werehere?? Don’t u have tat facility there?? After going there u want everything to be charged but when u were here u wanted them free ... hmmm.
Damn. I never thought people would find this out. Yeah, I used up all the free messages that I got when I was there. But Basically, I never used them for forwarding those stupid messages. Of course I sent out wishes during festivals and lots of stupid (Mokkai) jokes, but I never sent out those bullshit forward messages. And yeah, this is also a story of the fox and the sour grapes. We don’t get free SMS here. Worse, I’ve never seen people sending text messages except us Indians. I guess SMS runs in our blood!!
That’s about it for this post. I hope I’ve bored you enough!!
No comments:
Post a Comment