Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Happy B'day!!


This post is dedicated to my cousin Mira Anmol Shankar. Today is her 8th birthday [I guess... If not..susie..pls forgive me :( .. And pls dont mind the number of candles on the picture..tht was the best pic i cud get..].

Happy Birthday meeeer!! And pls dont forget to save some cake and Chocolates for me. Remember I saw you the day U were born. I was the coffee courier for your mom!! So i definitely deserve the chocolates and cake and much more!! As for my gift to you, I wish you a very happy year ahead!!

Good luck and enjoy the day (altought the day may be over for you..dont worry, I'll celebrate on ur behalf and send the bill over to your parents!!).

2 comments:

Anush Ramsurat said...

To Whom so ever it may concern

i read ur comment abt the movie "veeera samy".

very pessimistic opinions.

looks like it was a out and out "T.R." movie. when u go to such movies u shd be aware of the consequences. if u are looking for logic, then u shdn't have stepped inside. the choice was yours, wasn't it? u chose to go and then comment abt almost every scene. tell me wht's the point?

weren't u able to find even a single positive thing to write.

common yaar!!
look at the glass as half full, not as half empty.

some people brighten the room on entering it. while some others on their exit.find out to which group u belong.

best of luck!!
pls grow up!!
sujatha

Arvind said...

Alrite.. U need not hav signed it at the end.. the half full thing says its u!!